A readymade family home or idyllic downsize option, this well-maintained dual level townhouse with easy care gardens presents as an appealing lifestyle choice in an exceptionally convenient setting, moments to shops, cafes, a popular bakery, schools and childcare facilities, and within 5-minutes’ drive of both Epping and Eastwood train stations.
The home is positioned in a friendly complex with a welcoming community feel, a stroll from Fred Spurway and Mobbs Lane Reserves, and offers serene living with freshly painted interiors including a generous lounge, separate informal dining area and well-appointed kitchen. It also has a delightful aspect featuring relaxed flow through to a covered terrace for entertaining and lovely surrounds.
There are three bedrooms on the upper level all offering built-in robes and fans, as well as a full main bathroom, an en-suite to the master bedroom, and an additional powder room on the ground floor. It also provides split system and ducted air-conditioning, along with quality appliances, ample storage and a double garage with internal access.
Given the good condition of the home and its excellent location, this should prove an irresistible purchase option for a broad range of buyers. Properties like this are consistently in demand; offering the space and feel of a standalone home, but with the low upkeep of townhouse living.
So wonderfully convenient, the home is almost equidistant to Epping and Eastwood’s village centres, and with easy access to the M2 and bus/rail transport into the CBD. If you’re in the market for a quality home that’s close to everything yet provides respite from the bustle of daily life, this townhouse is certainly worth your earliest inspection.
• Well-maintained townhouse entirely f/standing in quality complex
• Three good size bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Spacious lounge, separate dining, modern kitchen incl. dishwasher
• Full main bathroom, master en-suite, ground floor powder room
• Split system and ducted air-conditioning for year-round comfort
• Convenient direct internal access from a double lock-up garage
• Easy care gardens, in-built BBQ and covered entertainment area
• Close to sought-after schools and zoning for Epping West Public
• Proximity to Epping, Eastwood and Carlingford shops; transport
STRATA: $578 P/Q
COUNCIL: $293 P/Q
OPEN HOUSE 4pm to 4.20pm TUESDAY 26th October