ADVANTAGES OF USING DALY & BERNAR REAL ESTATE TO MANAGE YOUR PROPERTY
The owner of the buisness personally overseas the management of the property and you deal directly with them and not a third party. Daly & Bernar provides personal service where you are known by name and not just a number.
We have a small rent roll that enbales us to manage our properties with the up most of care and keep in touch with you on a regular basis for your own peace of mind.
Daly & Bernar is the only office open 6 days a week until 5.30pm in this area which allows us to show properties any day of the week unlike most other agents who carry out open inspections for 15 minutes on a Saturday. The advantage to you is that very rarely is your investment property without a tenant.
Currently we have very few vacant properties but an ever-growing list of people on our books looking for accommodation.
- To establish the rental value of your property by comparing your property to similar properties currently let.
- To ensure that the tenancy agreement is completed in writing and signed for the protection of both parties.
- To prepare a written inspection record of the property at the commencement and completion of the tenancy.
- To ensure a rental bond is lodged.
- To regularly check that rents are paid promptly in accordance with the tenancy agreement.
- To carry out regular inspections of your property.
- To account to you monthly in writing for rental monies collected.
- To arrange repairs and maintenance as instructed and ensure they are carried out in a professional manner.
- To inspect the property at the completion of the tenancy and refund bond monies only when the condition is satisfactory.
Please feel free to contact either Jol Daly, Danny Bernar (Principals) to discuss your needs further.