Prepare to be impressed when you enter this beautifully renovated home full of charm, character and timeless appeal. Tucked away in a quiet street in Granville, this home is situated within walking distance of all local amenities and transport and is sure to appeal to those looking for the convenience of modern urban living with a touch of yesteryear.
Light and airy throughout, this single-level semi-detached consists of two generous bedrooms, a spacious living area that flows onto the meals area, a modern kitchen, and a brand new bathroom.
Savvy renovations blend with the house's original look, creating a perfect combination of decorative heritage detail with modern functionality. High ceilings with crown moulding and pressed metal detail, decorative arches, cast iron fireplaces, and period-style lighting add a touch of romance, while floating timber flooring and a new coat of paint give the home a fresh, contemporary feel.
The bathroom has been fully renovated into a calming sanctuary with marble-look floor to ceiling tiling, a frameless shower screen and a luxurious freestanding bath, perfect for unwinding at the end of a long day. Modern cooks will appreciate the well-equipped kitchen with gas stove, dishwasher and plenty of storage space.
Other features that add to the home's comfort include new blinds, laundry incorporated into the kitchen, rear lane vehicle access with car space and a garden shed for extra storage.
Enjoy a morning coffee or a relaxed evening drink on the front terrace overlooking the landscaped garden that provides both shade and privacy. In the rear is a fully-fenced sunny yard with grassy space and the opportunity to create an outdoor entertaining area.
Commuting is easy with Clyde train station just 800m away, Granville station a few extra minutes walk, and a bus stop at your door. Also within easy walking distance are local shops, Granville shops, cafes, restaurants and child care.
A beautiful inner-city sanctuary full of character – be prepared to fall in love. Call us today to find out more information.
• Beautifully renovated semi-detached with Victorian charm
• 2 beds – main with fireplace, second bed with built-in robe
• Fully updated contemporary bathroom with freestanding bath
• Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, ample storage
• Laundry integrated into the kitchen + sunny clothesline
• Spacious, light-filled lounge room featuring a vintage fireplace
• Rear lane vehicle access with off-street parking + garden shed
• Private front verandah overlooking landscaped gardens
• Walk to train stations, bus stop, shops, cafes, restaurants
• Character filled home in convenient Granville location
OPEN BY APPOINTMENT AT A TIME TO SUIT YOU