This excellent two-bedroom apartment occupies a delightfully elevated ground floor position in a boutique, secure block and offers relaxed, low maintenance living within leisurely walking distance of Epping’s rejuvenating retail and dining hub, choice cafes, highly regarded schools and transport including rail.
Full of natural light, with fresh paint and new carpet throughout, the apartment enjoys a northerly aspect to the living space with generous proportions and a pleasant outlook. It features two bedrooms both appointed with built-in robes, a brand new kitchen/dining area with quality appliances including dishwasher, a neat bathroom with bath and separate WC, plus an internal laundry.
A highlight here is the fact you have not just one, or even two, but three balconies - with a main balcony directly adjoining the living area and a private balcony to each of the bedrooms. This creates welcome connections to the outdoors and further provides an uplifting sense of space and light. There’s also a split system air-conditioning unit, a dryer in the laundry and an oversized single lock-up garage with workshop area or storage.
This apartment and its location combine to present an outstanding opportunity, close to everything you need. You can move in and do nothing or potentially further enhance comfort and value by adding your own creative stamp.
Within ten minutes’ walk of Epping shops, cafes, restaurants and the train station, in the catchment for sought-after Cheltenham Girls’ and Epping Boys’ High Schools, and with close proximity to the M2 for rapid access into Sydney CBD, the location is unbeatable when it comes to amenities and convenience.
Those keen on purchasing a live-in home or investment will be instantly impressed by this quality apartment. Its walk-to-everything setting is highly sought-after, and we anticipate strong interest from a broad range of buyers. We would love to show you what the apartment has to offer, so be sure to arrange your inspection today!
• Ground floor apartment with elevated aspect in secure building
• New eat-in kitchen, two bedrooms, one bathroom and laundry
• Spacious open living with air-conditioning and northerly balcony
• Built-in robes and additional balconies to each of the bedrooms
• Full bathroom with separate WC and internal laundry with dryer
• Sizeable lock-up garage including a workshop or storage area
• 10-minute walk to Epping station, shops, cafes and restaurants
• Near Epping Public; zoned Epping Boys’ and Cheltenham Girls’
• Rapid access to M2, buses to Macquarie Park/University precinct
STRATA: $982 P/Q
COUNCIL: $293 P/Q
WATER: $150 P/Q
BY APPOINTMENT AT A TIME TO SUIT YOU.