This top floor apartment in the well-located ‘Edenray’ complex offers a winning combination of lifestyle, convenience, and easy-care effortless living within walking distance to shops, cafes, parks, and rail, along with close proximity to premium schools.
With an easterly aspect, the apartment is light-filled throughout, and its top floor position also maximises outlook, privacy, and breezes. Comprising two bedrooms, one-bathroom, classic kitchen, expansive open plan living and dining, separate laundry, balcony with leafy views, entry foyer, and secure parking for one vehicle; this is the ideal size for a single or couple, of any age.
Existing features include air-conditioning in lounge, full sized bath and separate shower, built-in robes in master, intercom, and additional storage cupboards; in good condition with great charm and warmth, there is potential to update kitchen and bathroom over time if desired, but ‘as is’ there is a fabulous retro-vibe that buyers are loving.
When returning home after a busy day at work, there will be nothing nicer than pouring a glass of wine and sitting out on the balcony, savouring the outlook, and winding down; it’s also the perfect spot for that morning coffee as you prepare for the day ahead.
Located in a solid, brick complex of only 20, generally tightly held, with low body corporate fees and lovely grounds; ‘Edenray’ is popular with investors and owner-occupiers alike, so well located and a low maintenance design that has stood the test of time.
Only a ten-minute walk to Epping retail and business district, plus rail; and within the catchment zone of sought-after schools – plus, with quick easy access to the M2 connecting you to Sydney CBD within half an hour, the location is always in strong demand.
Buyers in the apartment market should act today in this active market, this truly lovely apartment will be snapped up quickly – make sure it’s your name on the contract.
• Top floor apartment in well-located complex with leafy outlook
• 2 bedrooms, one bathroom, classic kitchen, open plan living
• Large, full length east facing balcony – perfect for a morning cuppa
• Good condition, charm-filled with great character and warmth
• Split system air-conditioning in lounge
• Secure single parking with storage, solid low maintenance complex of only 20
• 10-minute walk to Epping retail/commercial centre & rail station
• Within catchment zone for sought-after schools, could suit teacher
• Quick easy access to M2 connecting you to Sydney CBD…act today!
STRATA: $628 p/qtr, COUNCIL: $308 p/qtr
OPEN THIS SATURDAY BETWEEN 11.00am TO 11.30am or by appointment 6 days a week